Erasmus+ KA1 staff mobility
What a lovely opportunity...
…for teachers, school heads, principals/headmasters, trainers and educational professionals to participate in a European course in another European country. Let’s bring Europe closer!
How to apply?
1. Your organization needs a PIC code to be able to apply for Erasmus+ funding. If you don't have a code, register on an EU's Particpant Portal .
2. You need the organizing organization's PIC code as well. TRYcamps' PIC code is 916292653.
3. Choose a course for you and for your colleagues. All TRYcamps' courses focus on personal development, pedagogical change, updating your professional skills + gaining new ones, future learning, effective communication, ICT skills and creativity in the classroom. With a pre-registration to one of our courses you'll pre-book a seat in our course (this should be shared with the national agency).
4. Download an application from your National agency's website.
5. Start the planning and writing process: write an application under the Erasmus+ Key Action 1 (KA1), Learning Mobility of Individuals. This is an important document to be filled in with care and effort.
6. Gather all information needed, collect signatures and scan all the required attachments and other documents.
7. Submit the application to your National agency (only online).
8. Seal it with a kiss and wait for the results (May/June).
10. After you have received a grant approval notice, sign the contract with your national agency.
11. Start the planning process, so you will have everything ready.
12. Wait for the money transfer - book your tickets and get ready for a new in-service training course!
HOW BIG IS THE GRANT?
An Erasmus+ grant covers the necessary costs for the participants (nearly all):
Course fee: 70 € per day.
Organizations receive 350 € / each Erasmus+ KA 1 -participant
Accommodation and meals: 75-120€ / day / participant.
Travel expenses: All depending on where you live (distance) .
Between 100-499km: 180€/participant
Between 500-1999km: 275€/participant
Between 2000-2999km: 360€/participant
Between 3000-3999km: 530€/participant
Between 4000-7999km: 820€/participant
8000km or more: 1100€/participant
We charge 595 € / participant. You’ll receive only 420€ for training fee. We advice you to cover the remaining 175 € from the organizational costs. It is also good to know that you can transfer money across categories (check your national agency for this).