Specially designed training course for English as a second language teachers.
Helsinki, Finland & Benalmadena, Spain
Update & Upgrade Your Language Lessons – 1 week / Sunday-Saturday
Are you looking for new ideas on how to implement ICT (Information & Communication Technology) into your Language lessons? Do you want to update your speaking skills by talking with a Native English speaker? Would you like to gain new pedagogical ideas for your language lessons? Do you want to know more learning games, hands-on methods and let the learners be more creative? Want to become more comfortable in using ICT (apps) in your teaching?
If you have said “yes” to any of these questions you should join us on this in-service course. This course is designed for International Teachers and for Finnish Language Teachers. Let us upgrade and update our lessons and change the way we teach this school year!
This Update & Upgrade Your Language Lessons – Gain New Skills –course aims to deliver new ideas and show better ways to implement ICT into everyday teaching and learning as well as making you more confident in the way you use it – and speak English. Even Langauge Teachers need to update their skills from time to time. With us you will acquire new learning games, teaching tools, apps/online services or ‘know-how’ in order to deliver lessons in easier ways – and all delivered in a positive atmosphere!
The course focuses on teaching languages, ICT (iPads/tablets & smart phones), co-sharing ideas and pedagogical methods.
1. Tablets or/and Smart Phones (ICT) in Language Lessons – New Ideas and Best Practices
2. Language Lesson Ideas & Learning Apps – Share and Learn from the Other EU Teachers
3. Gain More Knowledge of Language Teaching and English / Finnish Culture & School system – Native talks, Pronunciation & School Visits
What you will learn and what you will gain?
- Finnish School System & Curriculum / English culture and study visits
- Get tips on how to update your own lessons – reflection talks
- Learn more ICT skills – what kind of apps & online services there are for teaching languages
- Learn how to implement ICT, tablets, and smartphones in your lessons
- Implement creative learning tools and update your pedagogical approach
- Use new tools for exams, listening comprehension, and vocabulary tests
- Activate your learners by using different learning games – let’s make learning fun
- How to activate learners to speak & participate?
- Update your English skills – talk to a native (including private talks)
The Course dates of 2022! What to bring?
- 13.- 19.3..2022 HELSINKI, FINLAND – CONFIRMED
- 27.3.-2.4.2022 BENALMADENA/MALAGA, SPAIN – CONFIRMED
- 25.9-1.10.2022 HELSINKI, FINLAND
- 16-22.10.2022 BENALMADENA/MALAGA, SPAIN
- 26.3-1.4.2023 BENALMADENA/MALAGA, SPAIN
- LONDON – due to Brexit, we need to Bring London to you!
- An iPad or Android tablet + a laptop for the listening comprehension program
- One learning material to be shared and updated
- The course focuses mainly on iPads, but most of the examples, apps & ideas will also fit the needs of the Android users.
- You can cancel your TRYcamps course without any fees up to 60 days before the starting date. After that TRYcamps will return 50% of the course fee up to 45 days before the beginning of the course. Cancellations done later than that, will have no reimbursement (0% refund).
- TRYcamps is not liable for any expenses caused by force majoure.
- We Strongly suggest that you will buy a travel insurance to cover your travel & course costs